Wednesday 26 November 2014

TOO BUSY FOR GOD?

                                                credit: wikipedia.org

I knelt down to pray but not for too long for i had much to do. I must hurry off to work for bills will soon be due. I finished the prayer & hurriedly got off from my knees...my spiritual duty was done & my
soul can be at ease. All through the day, there was no time to give a word of cheer. No time to speak about the Lord to a friend they'd laugh at me.No time to assist one in need, no time no time was all i could cry, at last it was time to die.

As i stood before the Lord with downcast eyes, He held a book in His hands...it was the book of Life. I cannot find your name here, He said. I was once going to write it down but there was no time.

-Unknown Author-

May this never be our portion as true believers. Endeavor to create time for the things of God and He will have time for us especially when it matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment